CHIEF’s partner, Leidos, is seeking a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), to work on-site at CHIEF HQ, with visits, as required to the client site.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE LEIDOS LISTING
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for executing our government client’s Customer Relationship Management strategies as related to marketing and communications. This position will not implement the government’s CRM solution, but will work closely with marketing and IT teams and provide ongoing support by advising requirements for evolving CRM and marketing automation systems, in order to leverage capabilities to deliver the client’s mission. The position shall assist the government in planning and using CRM capabilities as they relate to marketing and communications, advising on data integration strategies to create an integrated view of customer needs, analytics and how best to use such data in the government’s marketing initiatives. The position is based in Dupont Circle, with visits as required to the client site in Chinatown, Washington, D.C.
What You'll Do
- Develops a high-level CRM strategy for the government in support of its marketing and communications strategies, including developing business requirements and advising on functional requirements
- Ensures that the established CRM capabilities ultimately support the government’s marketing, communications, and knowledge transfer responsibilities.
- Monitors and reports on CRM implementation progress, successes, opportunities, and challenges related to marketing and communications.
- Ensures that the government’s marketing, communications, and knowledge transfer activities are responsive to customer relationship data, information, and feedback.
- Supports the development and use of performance measures and feedback tools to inform the government’s marketing efforts and to improve its CRM.
- Coordinates closely with other key contractor staff, the government, and participating organization staff to ensure that the government’s CRM goals and strategies are being executed effectively and efficiently.
- Maintains technical knowledge and trains others for maximum utilization of new and existing CRM systems.
What It Takes
At least five (5) years of CRM implementation, marketing, communications, or customer service experience is required. Experience providing business consultation and implementation of CRM and marketing automation systems. Microsoft Dynamics CRM familiarity is highly preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with business consulting and administration of CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Utilization of campaign management software.
- Ability to synthesize, benchmark, and analyze data and performance metrics; package reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience conducting presentations.
- Exceptionally organized with excellent documentation skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable; capable of determining and prioritizing own tasks, including identifying and proposing new work, while meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Able to recommend best practices and articulate process improvements and required changes.
- Familiarity working with government agencies and operational environments.
- Understanding of criminal justice related issues and audiences.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Must be a U.S. citizen. Position is full-time, and will involve frequent on-site client visits.