We are seeking an organized and innovative marketing communications professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience (including internships) to join our team. The Marketing Strategist will work at CHIEF headquarters with a team supporting one of our government clients. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in developing strategic direction, implementing new and ongoing digital marketing efforts, and analyzing impact and effectiveness.
- Plan, develop, and execute new marketing campaigns, enhance existing campaigns using a variety of channels (e.g., website, newsletters, social media, multimedia), and identify opportunities to extend reach among target audiences
- Create and coordinate integrated marketing plans across multiple groups to ensure timely execution of marketing efforts
- Effectively manage marketing production and dissemination schedules
- Develop content for marketing campaigns, including drafting and editing content for dissemination through platforms including email and social media
- Implement digital marketing tactics and dissemination strategies on a daily basis
- Define metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and communication efforts.
- Experience with customer relationship management strategies and operations, marketing, public relations or a related field
- Familiar with print, digital, email and other marketing best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with peers, clients, senior management and other technical teams
- Exceptionally organized with excellent documentation skills
- Self motivated and adaptable; capable of determining and prioritizing your own tasks, including identifying and proposing new work, while meeting internal and external deadlines
- Able to recommend best practices and articulate process improvements and required changes
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be a U.S. citizen; position is full-time, will involve on-site client visits; no recruiters or agencies please
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools, such as Facebook Insights
- Experience with email and marketing platforms, such as Constant Contact, MailChimp, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, etc.
- Light experience with HTML/CSS coding
- Familiarity with justice community and related issues.
- Familiarity working with government agencies.