Our client requires a full-time Senior Data Analyst to provide data collection, analysis, reporting and research support to national marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in data analysis, as well as the ability to flex beyond the quantitative, applying insights to broader marketing and communications efforts.
What You'll Do
In this role, you will need to think creatively about how to capture and use data to collaborate with cross-functional teams including design, development, user experience and project management. In your day-to-day, you will focus on the following:
- Design a system to collect and integrate data from across the marketing funnel (e.g. website, events, advertisements, call centers, social media, custom APIs, etc.) using Salesforce or similar tools.
- Analyze data to glean insights across the audience journey and throughout the conversion lifecycle. Analysis should provide actionable insights and recommendations for optimizing performance, while also giving a big-picture view of progress towards KPIs. It is crucial that the Analyst be proactive and strategic in identifying and communicating measurable insights.
- Create reports that visualize the full marketing spectrum and its impact on KPIs and ROI. This will include dashboards that blend all data sources, and that can generate custom views and reports in real-time.
- From time-to-time, conduct research and discovery activities on target audiences, competitive market environment, value proposition and key performance indicators.
What It Takes
- Minimum of five years experience in data analysis, statistical analysis and/or quantitative market research.
- Experience with customer relationship management and marketing automation tools (e.g. Salesforce and Marketo), data visualization products (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio), Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics and social media monitoring tools (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr).
- Experience with ad server and management tools (e.g. Sizmek) is a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Capable of leading client-facing engagements.
- Self-directed and comfortable working without oversight on collaborative, cross-functional teams.
- Capable of managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree and be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience with public sector organizations desired, but not required.