Our client’s Office of Design is currently building a Content Distribution Platform. They now require a Business Analyst to help develop an API-based platform that will greatly enhance the ability of content creators and third-party distributors to host and promote content.
What You'll Do
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Design new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What It Takes
- Software Design
- Software Documentation
- Software Development Process
- Software Requirements
- Analyzing Information
- Software Maintenance
- Written Communication
- Promoting Process Improvement