CHIEF is looking for a content strategist who is an excellent written communicator and proficient at the management of web content in an efficient and effective manner. As a part of our Dedicated Services Team, you will be working directly with our team at the client’s Washington, D.C., site. Experience with UX design, user research, and interface design is a plus. We are seeking a mid-level strategist with 2+ years of experience as described in responsibilities and skills.
What You'll Do
Effectively work with internal stakeholders, clients and interdisciplinary project teams to create, implement, and manage effective Web content to drive the client’s mission.
What It Takes
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to ensure content meets web requirements and is consistent across platforms and projects, in keeping with organization’s identity, values, and communication strategy
- Experience implementing strong search engine optimization (SEO) practices, interpreting user research and site analytics, and conducting audits to inform content needs and develop recommendations based on organizational goals and user needs
- Experience creating and/or maintaining site-wide content strategy guidelines and documentation (i.e. style guide, design manual, library of webpage templates)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience managing content within a website CMS (preferred Wagtail or Django)
- Ability to think broadly and strategically about web content and how it can be used by the end-user
- Clear and effective custom approaches for individual stakeholders
- Strong critical thinking with the capacity for understanding nuanced content Understanding of user personas and content types and how to effectively utilize them
- Must be U.S. Citizen; position is full-time, on-site; no recruiters or agencies please