Translate our delivery strategy and product vision into working software through Agile Delivery. As a delivery manager, you will be involved at every stage of the project lifecycle, including planning the next release as you manage the current one. Tech Delivery is a team sport, so collaboration with Product Management, Program Managers, and the Delivery Team is essential to innovate and ensure that the product being developed solves systemic challenges our client’s business domain.
Along with your delivery management responsibilities, it will be your responsibility to provide visibility to stakeholders, both internal and external, on progress and clearly communicate how risks and issues are being mitigated and what additional assistance is needed.
What You'll Do
- Manage and coach dynamic teams, and provide feedback to team members.
- Introduce innovation in tools & processes with a close watch on the world outside through concepts, benchmarks and evaluations.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the domain context and delivery and staffing requirements.
What It Takes
- Proven track record of project and program management experience in software development engagements, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Prior experience with delivery management or delivery assurance, for a product
- Experience running software or web development projects with multiple stakeholder involvement and distributed teams
- Collaborative and un-hierarchical work style
- Experience planning and managing human, financial, material, and information resources
- A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done - going back to the drawing board with a problem or simply taking on different roles and responsibilities for some time, you thrive at adapting to changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure against tight deadline Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience shipping working software with high usability to our customers is what matters most. Your biggest thrill from a big new idea comes when you see it working in the real world.
- Being a great collaborator; building software is team sport, so you need to play well with others. Figuring out the right thing for the team to do is not about winning a debate at all costs. At CHIEF/Bytecubed, we value everyone’s ideas, background, thoughts, and culture.
- As a CHIEF/Bytecubed team member, you like to learn. You continually, and deliberately, learn, by seeking feedback.