CHIEF is looking for a self-directed senior strategist with an eye for big picture strategy and a knack for translating client visions into creative and actionable strategies. Our ideal candidate excels at building relationships, has experience managing teams and loves working in a highly collaborative environment.
What You'll Do
- Serve as an expert in the development of communications and marketing strategies, campaigns, and branding efforts for government clients.
- Oversee the development of strategic communications and marketing plans.
- Manage the development of communications materials, marketing materials, and relevant artifacts in an effort to build brand awareness.
- Lead communications planning efforts for activities as assigned.
- Conduct assessments of target audiences to determine communications needs and develops marketing campaigns to effectively reach target audiences.
- Conduct follow-up assessments of communications and/or marketing campaigns to ensure effectiveness of efforts.
What It Takes
- Minimum 12 years communications or marketing experience.
- Capable of strategic thinking and analysis of varied and complex matters.
- Experienced and skilled in effective methods to reach targeted markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of leading client-facing engagements.
- Supervises the work of others.
- Must hold Bachelor’s Degree and be a U.S. Citizen.